If we are sustained by every Word that comes from the Lord, then we must be able to hear every Word. What happens when we struggle to hear God’s voice? Are we hard of hearing, or is God not speaking? There are times when it feels like God has forgotten about us, as David wrote, but what if we’re not recognising His voice because we’re looking for what we’ve heard or seen before? To hear God’s Voice, we must be able to listen out for what has never been heard or seen before; it’s the foundation of faith – to trust Him even when it doesn’t make sense to our natural senses.
Latest Content For You
- Sermon of the Week | When God Pours Out His Blessing! | 4 December 2023
- Sermon of the Week | So That You can Just Do It! | 26 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Waiting Actively | 19 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 3 | 12 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 2 | 05 November 2023