World Cups, battles, challenges, all come and go, but how do we consistently win in life? In this first of a three-part series, we talk about what it means to be courageous and how to overcome the deep internal fears that subconsciously influence our decisions. We talk about the fear of being wrong, defective, or corrupted, the fear of being unwanted and unworthy of love, and the fear of being worthless. Behind every fear, there is a man or woman able to pioneer, inspire, encourage, love deeply, and bring renewal and transformation! God says, Be courageous, be the man or woman you are called to be, and do it for the people around you!
Latest Content For You
- Sermon of the Week | When God Pours Out His Blessing! | 4 December 2023
- Sermon of the Week | So That You can Just Do It! | 26 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Waiting Actively | 19 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 3 | 12 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 2 | 05 November 2023