We wrap up our series on overcoming fear with an encouraging message that will urge you to take positive action with everything God has entrusted to you. God said He takes delight when we prosper, saying that we will be abundantly prosperous with every work of our hands. Some people don’t believe this for themselves, and like the third servant in the parable of the talent, they hide and protect every good thing, essentially preventing what they have from growing. This servant was a good servant when the master was around because he enjoyed the comfort of letting the master make all the decisions, but to overcome fear and have courage we need to learn how to trust that we have the internal resources and abilities to handle life’s challenges. When we ask for Wisdom, we must believe that we will receive it!
Latest Content For You
- Sermon of the Week | When God Pours Out His Blessing! | 4 December 2023
- Sermon of the Week | So That You can Just Do It! | 26 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Waiting Actively | 19 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 3 | 12 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 2 | 05 November 2023