God is our Father, and He is the champion of our cause! This weekend He reminded us to find rest and have confidence in His love for us! Through His Son, He told us to ask and to keep asking, and it will be given! There are two ways to rest in His presence. The first is knowing that God will provide everything we need if we keep asking. We never have to run to inferior and less satisfying sources. God only gives the best and at the right time. The second is to appreciate the fact that He values us as children. We are valuable because of who we are to Him. We don’t have to strive for our identity or prove anything; we are children of the most High!
Latest Content For You
- Sermon of the Week | Getting out of Self-Preservation Mode, Pressing Forward in Faith | 04 February 2024
- Sermon of the Week | A Renewed Mind | 28 January 2024
- Sermon of the Week | Refreshed in Reverence | 21 January 2024
- Sermon of the Week | Sometimes you have to say, “I was Wrong!” | 14 January 2024
- Sermon of the Week | When God Pours Out His Blessing! | 4 December 2023