Have you ever been offered a significant gift and been hesitant to receive it, consciously aware of your position? You’ll ask, “Are you sure? Or say, “I don’t know how to accept this.” Something in us needs to be surrendered to receive a Blessing. The Bible says we come and buy without money. What does this mean? In this message, we discuss how sometimes we pay with cash or time when we can instead buy with the Promise God has already given us. Like trees planted near and drawing from a stream, we have to be willing to Welcome the Blessing.
Latest Content For You
- Sermon of the Week | When God Pours Out His Blessing! | 4 December 2023
- Sermon of the Week | So That You can Just Do It! | 26 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Waiting Actively | 19 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 3 | 12 November 2023
- Sermon of the Week | Overcoming Fear, Part 2 | 05 November 2023